Sunday, July 18, 2004

So slowly everyone is starting to hate me which is pretty lame, since I happen to like all of these people. What's confusing is that people are saying I'm spreading lies and shit like that, which I don't get, because I don't remember what I've said or even to who. I would get it if I insulted these people directly or indirectly, but honestly, I getting gossiped the hell out of.

It would be nice if someone at least talked STRAIGHT TO FUCKING ME about all of this. My sister told me that one such person sent a letter to my girlfriend involving her, which was pretty fucked if you ask me. Well FUCK THIS. If all of you didn't get it by now, REMEMBER THE LAST TIME YOU SPOKE TO ME IN PERSON. Gossip and drama sucks, and I hate having to be included in it after like an entire year of being happy as hell.

At least talk to me. The nicest and coolest people are ignoring me and angry at me because of what people are saying. Heeeeeeeeeeeey!



Oh well, I'm just going to wait it out and see what happens. I'll probably discover some more horrible things I've said from more and more people I don't even know about, which'll be great. Umm, when Ilya comes to Dasha's house in a couple weeks, that'll be great. At least I'll have two people not thinking I'm a complete asshat for a while.

P.S. short round next wednesday yea.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ilya said...

HAY SINC WEN DO I NTO THINK UR AN ASSHAT??? UR A TOTAL SHIT BRIK >:O >:O >:O >:O

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sup, Jorje it's Balsie. What's going on with you, holmes? You know you can talk to me. Call me. Anytime of day or night. You're my boy.

2:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sup, this is stev. you know nathan's my holmes. he can call me anytime, day or night, and give me nathan's money.

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hay this is u kelly. how u wolfen?

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home