Wednesday, October 27, 2004

I realized I have emaciated ears! I yelled at two obnoxious viragos at school today who bitched at Dasha for her walking pattern. I grabbed one of their puffy heads and laughed and was a jerk about the whole thing. Then I almost ran over some football players because they were in my way reversing, and I goddamn wish I had because one of them yelled, "nice driving, hahaha!" as if I wasn't trying to run anyone over. And really, I would have if I didn't see their coach in the rear view mirror smirking like a goddamn cocky son of a bitch who probably gave them all this long talk about being stereotypical jocks and stuff like that afterwards and probably called me a stupid chink or something along those lines. Well fuck them and their future penury.

volunteered for an hour cause that's all that i could stand. some people need to answer their phones and some people need to still live in the same place and some people need to keep their goddamn phone numbers for more than a year. go kerry.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home