Wednesday, October 04, 2006

selfishness, as follows:

my testament-
looking at my friends, and their dependencies on one another, complete and whole, without misrepresentation or miscommunication, actual feelings of want and need and hopelessness without their significant other, i have come to the conclusion that i am finally at peace.

because i realized one thing in my brief time with dasha. i can't possibly have another human being rely on me totally and completely for their own happiness. of course, there are times when i spout nonsense about wanting that in someone else, and if you were to read a lot of my writing in my most depressed states you would probably call me a liar, that i absolutely need some soulmate or companion or so on, and that's true to an extent, but i feel my need is of more than one, a group of souls linked through a common energy, a life force known as GOD.

and as GOD rises up in all of us, this natural subversive energy, we will all be happy together.



(cute, huh)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home