Friday, November 17, 2006

so i've spent the last week getting out all the thoughts i want to be rid of

and now im thinking about the cornucopia of gifts im getting for starfish and that makes me really happy. i need to find a red sobe, remember those, long time readers?

i love being so talked about. the day after i told the girls i was going to philly dave calls me and says "you're going to philly?" and my sister walks into my room and says "you're going to philly?" and everyone is just calling me left and right saying "you're going to philly?" and the only real response i could muster was "ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

-------
kutztown, pa ART COLLEGE is the worst place in the world. becky and bom are rolling and i miss them a lot, i miss balan and baura and bave and bortney and barielle and basha and backie brown and blabse brabsenbach



but

NEW YORK WAS SO AMAZING!
i want to live there and never tour again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home