Thursday, December 14, 2006

i noticed while we were spooning one morning that i was wearing her bra and i had no idea why or how it happened. i sort of rolled backwards to try and get it the hell off of me but it didn't really work, she rolled the same way and looked me straight in the eye, waving her hands all over the place trying to find this secret that i was hiding from her. finally she scooped the hook with her finger, the rest of her palm on my back. my eyes widened with terror as she bent over and started to throw up

i desperately tried to explain that i had no idea what had happened, that it wasn't my fault,

before i knew it
she was wearing a pair of hulk hands smiling
"don't be silly dear, i'll love you no matter what,"
and with that she scooped me up and we ascended into ithaca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home