Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I went to the shooting range yesterday; here are some more things I learned about myself.

I'm a great shot, especially with a rifle. This will help when I'm trying to write the great American novel, I'd imagine. I could even shoot myself afterwards with moderate success!

I'm way too old to be thinking semantics in friendships. Ex: Me talking about Teresa in a pejorative in yesterday's entry. SURE IT'S ALL TRUE GOD IT'S HARD TO STAY MOTIVATED WITHOUT SOMEONE DREAMY IN YOUR EYE, and SURe SELF MOTIVATION IS ALL YOU NEEED! but;
yeah, it all sounds stupid since I'm all grown up now. I'm supposed to be writing about donuts and sex I think, and I'll keep writing about sex since that's how I keep readers interested, and it's the easiest subject to write about

::
i'm constantly changing, like a chameleon. i've realized that different people have loved me for different reasons, and it's been entirely because i've been multiple people on occasion. the question "god you're not being yourself" applies to me entirely. i know this because one time a girl said it on a date and then she shot me in the foot and i said i was sort of into that type of thing (EVEN THOUGH MY OWN MOTHER SAID NEVER TO GET SHOT, EVER!) and she immediately dumped me because i wasn't what she was looking for.

"i need a man with SOLE power" - kimmy taylor

"that is probably the fucking stupidest joke you've ever told, at least be more sarcastic " - fanz

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE OUR ROYALTIES" - of montreal
---------------------

i listen to notorious big a lot. i feel that he's more applicable to life than a trombone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home