Saturday, September 20, 2003

What in the hell am I talking about? I have a stomachache.

This week has been rather bland. I'm still looking forward to the improv troupe tryouts which keeps being pushed back farther and farther. However, yeterday afternoon I was walking to my car for a cigarette at lunch, and the captain of the team, Greg, said, "Ha, go sign up for improv, it's right over there." It was kind of silly and complicated at the same time.

At work, Jessica and I were standing around not really saying much. This is the kind of time where I'd like to be fantastic at small talk, but I never really am. I think that's why I tell so many jokes or laugh at lot, because they always turn into something nice or awful, but either way, I'd be enjoying myself. So we were standing there and an old lady walks by wearing an oxygen respirator and I kind of chuckle (I hate the word snort) a little, trying to hold back laughter. And Jessica asked if I was throwing up or something. Looking back on that, it kind of seemed insulting or embarassing, but it kind of makes me laugh at the same time. And I said no, I was laughing and I'm going to hell. And she asked why, and I told her because I was laughing at the old lady. And she said I was going to hell. It's kind of sad really. That I'm going to hell I mean, and she reminded me of it. This whole ordeal reminded me of how I would make fun of handicapped people and make rascist jokes with Grace, but honestly, I never mean any of this, and I just try to be offensive as possible. I really don't want to go to hell, but maybe I'll take up the Buddhist religion, because I've become fascinated with it.

So after work I ended up giving Christen and Kevin a call, and they were at the Grange, which is this local punk venue where all the underground bands play. So I went, and had a horribly boring time, probably because I was so tired and I just got off work, which always depresses me because you can go into work in a stellar mood and come out in an awful one. My mom told me she understands this. So I left early only saying goodbye to Kevin because I didn't really feel like talking to Christen and her friends who were once again talking about girl stuff which makes me want to puke. I hate "girl" small talk. I just hate it. And I was kind of smiling because Christen always tells me how she hates girls but she always bullshits around with them. It's not cute actually.

After I left I kind of drove around for a bit and went to my friend Victor's house. I just sort of slept on his floor because I was tired. I woke up and Victor had to go to boy scouts (which really knocks me out because his dad was wearing the uniform too), so me and my other friend Lucas went to a place to get breakfast called "Country Waffles", which reminds of a truck stop. I've had some pretty hilarious moments there. One time, a few of my friends went at around 6am in the morning when they just opening. We were extremely tired and anxious. All you could see was a few teenage kids who looked stoned laughing at everything that was going on and spilling juice everywhere. Anyway, I dropped Lucas off and here I am.

I want to get my book done soon. I want money for CD's and things. I bought "OK, Computer" by Radiohead because my mom threw out my old CD. I was hoping they'd have the Dredg CD too, but they didn't, so I just got the West Side Story soundtrack which I'm sure both Grace and Teresa would love. I miss them both sometimes, because I always think about how bullshit most of my friends are. Hopefully school will get better because I'm failing most of my classes, and I usually have a miserable time.

On a side note, the girl who I told you was a lesbian before (who reminds me of Teresa with blonde-green hair) walked up to me one day and told me she loved the Yeah Yeah Yeahs (I was wearing the t-shirt). And I kind of smiled and said, "Awesome," but I don't think she heard me. I noticed she had pretty eyes and I've been looking for her around campus. I like to stalk people.

cya.

-george

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home