Saturday, March 27, 2004

"Put your arms around me baby," she said to me. I did, only to humor her. That and the fact she had nice teeth.

Last night was Junior Prom. I didn't go. I was thinking I shouldn't write this down because it seems like the type of thing I'd want to forget in a few years, but right now I'm in a good mood and I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks, so I'll talk about it. There was this girl named Corinna who I knew from a party in the summer that I asked to go to prom with me. She's very pretty with nice hazel eyes. The only thing is, she's a complete bitch. She really likes me though, so I figured I just might have a good time at prom if I went with her, since someone had already asked Trish (That's a story that's full of shit in itself, by the way).

Anyway Corinna and me were talking, and she said something that upset me about my friend Danielle. She called her "a no good whore that sucks cock when she's depressed". The way she said it though... it was awful. I got really mad at her because I knew Danielle did have sex when she was depressed and that already upset me, but the fact that she was poking fun at it just really got me mad. So I told Corinna to go fuck herself and I drove to San Francisco to a party. I ended up getting pretty wasted last night, and I remember making out with this girl named Cindy who had long legs and nice hair. I got home around 4am feeling depressed with the taste of alcohol in my mouth. That's pretty much the short version of the story for everyone who wants to know why the fuck I didn't go to prom. I'm going to feel awkward on Monday when people ask me about it.

There's this girl in my English class who is kind of chubby and has an onion-shaped head. I don't know her name, but I don't think it really matters. Anyway, she's always bragging about how she likes to drink and smoke marijuana as if it's something to be proud of. I wouldn't really care about something like this, but on Friday she was talking about how she has "sexual tension" and how she takes off the labels of water bottles to relieve her "stress". God. As if I wanted to know she had sex in the first place. Five weeks, that's how long she said it's been. God. Fuck. Well, I suppose if I were as wasted as last night, she would probably have looked as good as Cindy did.

My sister and I went to Borders, which is this Cafe that sells books and movies and things like that. It's more of a bookstore with a coffee shop, but I think it sounds nice when I'm going to a cafe with my sister - it makes me feel like a highbrow. Anyway, I ended up buying the Seven Year Itch and Our Man in Havana, and while I was in line this girl called my sister over and they talked for a little bit. After I paid for my movies and we started walking towards the car, I asked her who it was. She said it was a friend from her old school, and I said, "That's nice." Then I said she was cute, and my sister started laughing. "She's in eighth grade," she said. My heart sank. She really was cute though. God, I'm such a fucking pedophile, and I love it. I think the fact that she was still in Junior High only aroused me more. Ha-ha!

Anyway, I don't know what else to say except that I don't regret ditching Corinna at all. The only thing I feel bad about is that my mom probably wants me to have some pictures and stuff like that. I won't disappoint her for Senior Ball though, I promise. She's too loving for me to screw that up. My dad just congratulated me on getting some action last night, as if he assumed I was doing a few girls at once. It was nice to be encouraged like that, to be honest.

cya.

-george

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home