Saturday, July 24, 2004

I realized something very important.

(I'm just going to list everything I did, because I don't care anymore)


I did the following:

1. Tell my good friend Grace that her boyfriend slept with a minor.

2. Post a picture of this girl Kristen in my drama class after we put make up on her. A month passed, with no complaints. Then all of a sudden a barrage of people upset with me start calling me an idiot and an asshole and tell me to take it off. I take it off, and people still call me an asshole and so forth. God, it's not like I was trying to be malicious about it.


People said I did the following:
1. Tell Grace that her boyfriend slept with a minor WHO WAS UGLY AND A WHOER@%@#@%#?!1

2. Make up and spread lies about AMBER YAN'S family and her relationship with them, and then for some reason, gloated about how emo she was. (Why I would do this, I have no idea, but then again, that's probably why people are mad at me?)

3. Talk shit behind all of my friends' backs.

4. Be malicious about that damn picture because I'm one insensitive kid.




So, I'm just going to DO ALL OF THE THINGS in the second part, so you all can have a valid reason for hating me. Why? Because I just don't care anymore. The kids who hate me barely even know me, and the kids who are still my friends well... are still my friends. So in closing, I'm glad people are smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol, and doing drugs because it's their fucking lives. Let people do what they want.

I HATE GOSSIP!!11



...


I originally actually wrote a lot of facetious comments about the forementioned events, but I felt too awful to write them, so if you want to hear them, let me know. I actually like these people, and it's a bummer to know they hate me for something I either didn't mean to offend with, or something I didn't even do in the first place.

So from now on, I don't care.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like no one reads this anymore..

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rock my socks good sir.

When is next poker?

~Alan

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home