Sunday, July 02, 2006

a more elaborate post on the previous:

i met april there in the flashy room with the switches that make fireworks go off. the cookies were already oozing around in my system so i was feeling very nice. she got a star tattoo'd on her neck and she dealt me some cards with life advice on them and she told me to follow them follow them until i found my dreams and i said no no you can't just do that april you can't i've tried but i haven't really, i haven't really tried to escape reality, the kind of reality that doesn't let me use the word tummy because it would be ridiculous. well fuck ridiculous, i'm going to use it anyway! there are so many invisible rules, invisble monsters lurking around in the skies. endlessly endlessly standing in sky

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, you've still got it.

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home