Tuesday, August 15, 2006

after i left the jailhouse, bronson and jonesy were waiting outside, they forced my head upon their giant phalluses, pounding the back of my throat until my eyeballs bulged out of their sockets and just straight fell out of my head. jonesy offered to buy me dinner afterwards, and bronson just laughed. lightning came out of the sky and struck them both,

and afterwards, lightning decided to stick his phallus in my throat too. the lousy fucking cocksucker (which i guess would be me), i told him to fuck off and to give me some money and at that he got very upset and started crying and i told him listen baby i still love you but you gotta be a man, just be a fucking man about it, okay?

(everyone has the potential to be as filthy as possible)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home