Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Amelia the ant visited me at my beehive tonight when the stars were out and our spirits were smiling in harmony. She spoke of how delicate life is and how we need to do amazing things because that is what we were meant to do. She told me that she had no idea what it was yet, but that she didn't care at all. And I didn't either.

But it was the quest for honey, for picnics, for warm summer breezes that don't turn out to be duststorms, for wishy washy blankets, for shooting stars, for the little bugs that crawl all over us looking for a place to sleep, it was all of this that put us in a state that was infinitely better than just complacency.

On a side note, I called Laura the bear just now and I'm glad she only wanted to talk for three minutes because I have no idea where the fucking honey is.

Washington tomorrow with dollar bills and broken glass. Laser light shows and lots of pictures! Let's go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home