Friday, July 14, 2006

light it up my darling, you have to light it before you smoke it. green goblins all over the place making me dizzy when things get difficult, when i sense myself going crazy again, what else can i do?

speak out more! be more aggressive! spend time with those who want to spend time with you!

i always end up hanging up the phone or not answering any of my calls for a week. i don't do it on purpose, i just sort of get delayed in my head. like for instance, i'll see that mary bear is calling and i just won't pick up, knowing that we probably would only get to see each other for half an hour anyway. i don't like salvaging friendships when i'm only allotted a certain amount of time. i feel terrible whenever someone tells me i didn't pick up and they really wanted to hang out with me. i also feel terrible when i start thinking too much. i always say that thinking is so important, read read read, write write write, but in all honesty the people who don't think at all have it way better than i do. this false sense of superiority isn't doing it anymore.

but in the end,
i'm going to go for a ride on my bicycle.
-george

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home