Sunday, September 17, 2006

1/ oh man if i ever become famous and kids read my earlier works and start with that sort of word i think im going to puke all over myself

2/ if i ever become famous, or if i don't, just if one kid reads something i write, watches something i direct, laughs at something i joke about, i will be happy.
2/a. in reality, i would be ecstatic if i had big audiences and i could entertain large crowds. smiles in large numbers are better than smiles in small numbers (though i can appreciate the latter a great deal)

3/ if i ever become famous, i will use words like fuck and cunt, just to be an asshole and to show kids the truth about the real world

4/ the second i become famous im buying all my friends a big car and im going to invite them to all my shows and we're going to be one big happy family that never separates and woww

5/ secretly i feel that the more artistic i am, the more it adds to my charm and (confidence) and well,
the sex. obviously.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
as i wrote these, i was wondering which thought made the most sense to me, and well,

none

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home