Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Real update soon journal, I promise. I've been sort of an emotional lion lately - silly and irrational on the inside, hair of fire on the outside. I feel like I should write into you my seed, and you would be able to give birth to my many many children.

jesus christ, what am i saying?

i'm writing this essay on intellect and despite how much logic is used to ease the pain in real life situations, the pain is still there. it's not for a class or anything, i just felt it's something that needed to be said, but in a clear and cohesive manner. so it's going to be typed all pretty and all correct and whatever

in real life i do this:
take showers in the morning, and get excited when people mention things from my childhood. for instance, someone told me yesterday that she was going to dress up as leeloo from the fifth element. as she is a favorite character of mine, i was obviously lit up. and she was too.

the best part about friendships, i've noticed, is when you both can look at something and then look straight at each other and laugh or cry or get angry, but best of all is when you two just smile and though it's thirty nine degrees outside, you don't feel cold at all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home