Thursday, December 14, 2006

my mom just called cauliflower "white-broccoli". it's delicious though, i feel a lot better after eating that and gulping down some orange juice. the juice reminds me of teresa's kitchen, when i would run across the street in -30 degree weather just to get tomatoes and juice so we could make tomato and soy cheese sandwiches.

these chills make me feel so weak. my limbs are dying and my masculinity is slowly dripping away from me. i don't care what you say, i love reading to her over the phone

so im eating this fish and white broccoli, listening to the warriors game, thinking about how actors are such complex and crazy people. we're so extreme in certain circumstances, exploding with emotion during the most unnecessary times. i apologize, not for myself, not for us as a community, but for man alone, our hearts hurt so much sometimes that it's impossible not to put up fronts at every possible opportunity. i was quiet sipping screwdrivers, always overindulging, that's how i was raised here in california. we always get stoned out of our minds, hammered out of our minds, nothing in moderation. a great example of this is how much white broccoli i just devoured, even though my chest is exploding and my lungs are whispering, "what are you doing what are you doing"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home