Wednesday, December 05, 2007

not that i don't understand them;
it made complete sense to me, the whole pot thing,
i identified with my fat-fearing sisters,
it's a part of the whole androgyny of my life;
(though the right people have been right on in telling me i'm more masculine at my core than anything;
but this is just harsh
and primal
and raw
and anyone who says they don't have that part in them is absolutely lying)

someone said i looked like a moon creature and i got scared because i think people are figuring me out too quickly
[i'm as simple as a moon creature, really.
i'll admit it now, as i think it's cuter than crass, but don't hold me to it after a couple of drinks. i don't want any moon children wandering around]



[if anyone wants to know, i had a dream about this girl kate coming in and stomping on my fucking legs. the only thing i ever hear of kate is how depressed and drunk she is, i don't think i've ever spoken a word to her. i would really like it if she would stop haunting my dreams, i want to dream of princesses not peasants]




(i can't believe he called us peasants. what is he fucking on?)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home