Friday, January 04, 2008

what to make of it

PORCUPINE
you're already becoming complacent in shittiness

DANDELION
well so are you

PORCUPINE
Only because you drag me down with that goddamn imcomplete bullshit of yours, dear. I haven't told you this, but you're EXACTLY like the rest of those fishy scumbags you associate yourself with. No wonder they gravitate towards you, you're the queen bee of honey filth, just flying out of the womb. They want to take a suck right when you've come out of your innocence.

DANDELION
what in the HELL are you talking about? why are you being so cruel

PORCUPINE
to make you shut the hell up about thinking you're so great for having me be in love with you. fucking asshole. fucking manhattan bullshit who are you

DANDELION
i'm dandelion. stop blaming me for everything!

PORCUPINE
it's just been on my mind this morning

DANDELION
can't we talk about something ELSE

PORCUPINE
my art just (pause)
it's non existant without inspiration. i really enjoy feeding off of beauty, and people constantly make me feel stupid for actually believing in that. not that i don't think most people who say that are full of shit, but i just want what comes out of my mouth to mimick something people in love would say

DANDELION
we ARE married you know.

PORCUPINE
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???

*BULBASAUR WITH A PIE!

------------------
why do you like to end your pieces so abruptly?
because i like to sort out my issues on paper and when i am unable to think of a conclusion i choose to make a punchline because they come so much easier to me. fuck the rest of it all. im ready to take all of this down right about now actually.



*bulbasaur with a pie is when a bulbasaur {look it up yourself} has a pie strung around it and is tossed into the face of an unexpecting victim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home