Wednesday, February 11, 2004

http://www.1stbooks.com/cgi-bin/1st?partner~1st|type~6|Data1~21293

*this is not an official post, it is just a news update*

My book is finally out. I know several of you have been looking forward to this for quite a while. The publisher has told me that if I sell one thousand copies within the first year, they will arrange a book signing tour nationwide. This will also increase chances of a hardcover version of the second book.

I know one thousand seems like a lot, but it really isn't. If I'm telling a hundred people (prolly the amount of people will be reading this over the next couple days), and they each tell about five people, and those five people each tell two people, I'll be good. I'm just kidding, but all I'm saying is that if the word keeps being spread, there's an infinite possibility out there.

As for a synopsis of the book, I'll just let you know it's really a piece of shit. I wrote it from my sixteenth birthday to about six months there after. It really isn't as good as my current writing style, but the first book is just a test to see how popular my next book will be.

MTV has become interested in this journal. Fuck you guys. I'm going to sell out like Chbosky.

I'm smoking, by the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home