Friday, January 02, 2004

I have the worst headache I've ever had in my life right now. The right side of my head is thumping like crazy. Whenever I blow my nose, the left nostril is okay, but sometimes there's blood out of the right nostril. It feels like my headache and my right nostril are someway connected. It kind feels divine. I have no idea how I'm going to drive to traffic court in an hour.

I got in a car accident on Tuesday. Nothing too bad - I was backing up out of a parking space, and all of a sudden I heard a loud bumping noise. I didn't really feel nervous at the time, as it didn't seem all that real to me. I gave him my information, looked at my bumper, and was glad I was alive. He told me it was partially his fault too, because he had just got the car and he didn't know where the horn was. He still hasn't called me back yet. My favorite part about this whole ordeal was that instead of my mom asking me if I was okay, she yelled at me over the phone. I think this is where my headache started. I've noticed that the more people talk and irritate me, the worse my headache becomes.

Aside from watching a texas hold em' poker tournament on TV last night and missing two concerts because I've been sick (of course I have to work at my parents' restaurant as their logic is wonderful), this Winter Break has been really uneventful. I've had to go to court about three times in the morning to check-in, but never actually going to court because my mom is always busy. Hopefully I can just get it over with today, and ask the judge to turn my community service into a fine. I really have no time to do 36 hours of community service. Really.

I've also noticed that medicine never really works. You take it, and eventually you feel better, but it never really cures you. I think it's all a scam.

cya.

-george

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home