Monday, November 17, 2003

I am fucking tired of being so bored all the time.

I can't write elegant sentences. I can't write elegant sentences. I am doomed to repeat everything in my life. I'm sick of being so emotional. My body won't let me stop smoking. My lungs are dying. My eyes have dried up.

Teresa sent me a package in the mail. Included was a postcard with a "lipstick kiss" on it. She said that it was only put on for humourous purposes. The package consisted of two mix CD's, entitled "Quiet" and "Loud". The artwork was completely done by her. I was very impressed.

I've been reading people's journals lately, and I realized that people are exactly like me. Emotionally unstable, sick of horrible people around them, and constantly looking for something to do.

I seriously hope this entry didn't make one fucking bit of sense. I had a dream that a Canadian girl was in love with me and kissed me on the cheek and wrapped her arm around mine. Fucking world we live in. It wasn't even Teresa either. Goddamn it.

cya.

-george

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home