Wednesday, October 08, 2003

I wish I had started learning about the beauty and elegance of language a long time ago.

Only recently have I stopped being such a maudlin person. I would always cry and cry over the most unnecessary things, and most of the time I didn't even know what I was crying over. A lot of people would say I lost a lot of charm, which I really wish I had more of. Then I could be more gregarious like the popular kids in school. I don't really care about popularity, I just wanted to say gregarious.

I've also noticed that I've been living with Teresa all this time. Even though I can't physically have her right now, I'll have her one of these days. But I've been vicariously living with her, always thinking about what life would be like with her in the future. I don't know. It's pretty depressing.

Another thing is that Grace is such an egoist. I wouldn't say that I'm altruistic, but I'm definitely not as egoistic as her. She's also a wanton and maudlin girl, which is very depressing. I think someone should take her to a psychiatrist or something.

I'm trying to achieve a state of sublimation. I've been lacking behind in school, and all this cigarette smoking is just depressing me. I don't know why I want to go to college, but I think it'd be nice if I got good grades anyway. Tomorrow I'm going to ask Mister Rice to help me with my essay.

cya.

-george

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home