Thursday, October 02, 2003

"What the hell? Do you have no sense of logic?" - Grace

Today was nice. It got cold in the evening, however. I wish I had brought a sweater to keep me warm.

The only real thing that stands out today is me listening to Mars Volta throughout school. And people thinking it was amazing, although they had never heard of them before. And how Kate was the only one who knew about them, and she even gave me a side story about them, which impressed me. And I commended her. And she was telling me how Modest Mouse was pretty awful live, and that we both agreed that we miss Blaise terribly. "He's such a silly billy".

After that me and Alan hung out. He's very cool. I picked up a couple "From Autumn to Ashes" CD's. They're a little too hard for me at times, but I think I'll pick them up over time. I'm failing everything in school. I'm turning into something wonderful. I think my voice is broken.

cya.

-george

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home