Friday, September 26, 2003

The silly thing about being sixteen is that you feel old, but sixteen just feels so young.

This morning I went to court for two speeding tickets I had gotten over the course of one day. Yeah, I have no idea how I pulled that off. Anyway, my dad was telling me how he knew the judge, so I would get the tickets dismissed, and have no points on my record. So the judge called me up and I was really nervous and kept looking at my dad, and the judge kept making jokes about how it was between me and him and not between me and my dad. And eventually I got my license suspended for 15 days and I have to do 36 hours of community service. What a deal.

Anyway, this will prohibit me from going to see Tsunami Bomb and Shonen Knife with Grace, which really irritates me because I was very much looking forward to these events. How tragic. I love going to concerts with Grace, and I know she'll be disappointed.

On a side note, I made improvisation team at school which makes me very happy. Also, my dad says I can drive before nine, but I have to be extremely careful or else I'm screwed.

I'm in a lively mood. I wish I could go somewhere. Rather, I wish I had somewhere to be.

cya.

-george

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home