Wednesday, October 01, 2003

I feel alive. I feel like what I want, what I need, is close. That I can grasp it. That I can finally grasp smoke.

I was smoking a cigarette. And I was thinking about the things in my life. And I killed the cigarette. And I bent it. And it was wonderful.

And then I came and layed on my bed. And it was silent. And I could hear ringing in my ears. And I could hear the tick of a clock. And I knew that time was winding down.

And I finally realized something. Time is winding down until heaven is here. And maybe heaven is already within my grasp. Within my reach. And maybe I'm already there. I layed on my bed, and I felt the dust on my bedside. And I realized one day I will be in heaven. Because I know such a place exists. And everything will be wonderful.

Hopefully... I haven't lost my charm.

cya.

-george

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home