Tuesday, September 30, 2003

I'm starting to hate my own words. That and I have a very bad headache right now.

Yesterday I was wearing this hat that said "Home Depot Racing" on it, which I thought was very clever. In history we had to do this group essay about the Civil War, and I got grouped up with a few cool kids. I honestly don't remember two of the girls' names, but I do remember that one girl's nickname was Tredg, and the other was kind of skinny and plain looking, but she was alright anyway. This Sarah plain and tall character was telling me about how there was a hot dog stand outside of Home Depot that was really good. And I said I would go pick one up after school. Maybe I will. I was just trying to be charming.

Today I was wearing my Smiths shirt which I love very much. It has a picture of an infantry soldier on it with "meat is murder" on his helmet. I'm sure Teresa would love that part the most. Anyway, Kate in my drama class was telling me how whenever I wear that shirt, she always imagines me as a very charming man inside of her head. And I was kind of spacing out because I was listening to my CD player (Dredg was in it, if you wanted to know), but I said, "That's what I'm trying to do". And she replied, "What, get me to think of you as a charming man inside my head?". And I said yeah. And we laughed, and that was that. The reason I brought this up is because I hope I haven't lost my charm.

I need to stop smoking, because it's getting me very light headed and unhappy. I suppose it's still a good stress reliever, and masturbation never really did the trick, but I don't like having to NEED a cigarette. I don't know. No one ever complained about NEEDING a masturbation session. I'm not being serious.

cya.

-george

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home