Thursday, October 02, 2003

And yes, I'm trying to fucking slander her.

I have suddenly grown very angry at Grace, reading her journal. It made me think of her and how she's always so depressed for reasons that "she cannot control". Goddamn it.

She had the opportunity to go to school, which seems to be the most basic of things one could do to turn their life around. She doesn't like it because of something she doesn't quite acknowledge. She is a fucking nobody at school, but she is worshipped by geeks and so forth outside of school, because outside of school, this stereotypical label doesn't matter. And I'm okay with that, I just wanted to acknowledge it.

She soaks up people and milks them for what they're worth. She is a hypocrite. She fucks people she doesn't love. She has dreams that she doesn't know how to fulfill. She spends meaningless days lounging around doing nothing to fulfill these dreams.

Okay, so she wants to be in a goddamn band. She doesn't want me to be in it. I want to be in it, but then again, she only sings, and doesn't really know that much about music theory. I've never played piano or guitar for her before, and I don't think I will, unless I am in a really happy mood. It would just upset her.

It would just bring ME down if I were in her crummy band anyway. I feel divine. I feel "holier than thou". I feel like everytime I hang out with her, I'm doing HER a favor, and not the opposite. She thinks she's better than people. She needs to boost of self confidence.

I just think it's fucking pathethic. And I still consider her a very good friend. So now all of you can hate her, but I'll still be there for her because I'm a sap. Fuck you, Grace. Stop trying to be like me, then hiding it, then changing quickly to something else. Try to be unique for once, goddamn it.

Yeah, I'm going to quickly cover up this entry by writing another. Bye.

-george

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home