Friday, October 03, 2003

Grace tries to erase everything bad anyone has to say about her from her mind, even when it's true. And she doesn't try to change because she's trying to think that she's on the right track. And I'm sick of her not improving ANY. She need to stop trying to be a person worthy of someone else's love. Someone magnificent. She needs to stop doing all of this. Because I made these awful decisions before. I hate myself for it. I wasted life. Enough about that.

I miss my car because I usually go smoke during lunch and listen to music which calms me down. But now I can't even do THAT anymore, and it depresses me. And I have to go to work right after school today, so I don't have time to take a break from this crummy world. I'm still in a good mood, and hopefully I will be later. I really miss the time when I could eat as many peanut butter and jelly sandwiches as I wanted, and not care about how I looked afterwards.

An idea I was thinking of in the car this morning on my way to school. If everyone was so conscious about their weight (due to what other people think of them), why doesn't everyone just stop exercising and start eating as much as they can? I'm sure we'd be a lot happier without worrying about the hassle of looking good for the crowd. Then I realized that there will still be sick people, and there will still be skinny people, even if they stop exercising and start eating, because that's how our nature is. And I think it's funny that nature prevents us from becoming similar. What a mind game.

And now I have to go to class.

cya.

-george

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home