Friday, November 07, 2003

I feel happy.

There's a certain thing about bad endings to wonderful days that can ruin your mood. Take yesterday for instance.

The day started out beautifully. In Badminton (my first period) I was talking to this kid Mike Eng who's on my improv team just about random happenings. Then in second period I performed a Shakespearean scene from A Midsummer Night's Dream and got a 90/100 on it. Mrs. Stadelhoffer said I am the best in the class at having a great sense of comedy. The two kids that were evaluating me gave me perfect scores and said there wasn't anything I could improve (although I knew I could, which is why I was kind of disappointed when Mrs. Stad didn't really critique me). Then this girl Caila said that the scene brought out all of my sides. My comedic side, my angry side, and my "sexy" side. I laughed. We also choreographed a wonderful sword fight.

The day was rolling around nicely until sixth period. I was staring out the window like I always do, and Trish kept on looking at me, and I kept on looking back, and finally she said, "Stop looking at me!" in a really harsh tone. I thought she was pissed at me for no reason, because we had been really cool just the day before. I honestly had no idea what was going on, and all of yesternight I was walking around sad. Then I went on this huge tantrum on how girls are crazy. Notice I added yesternight, because it's an actual word, and I think it's funny.

Today however, was great. Well yesterday was too, besides that one bad incident. I put on my Modest Mouse shirt and my Home Depot hat and I was ready to go. Sixth period rolled by and Trish was happy to see me again, and I didn't bother to question about yesterday. This girl Rene who is in the other drama class asked me to give her a ride home, so I did. Our conversation was very nice. It was a great way to end a day. I failed my Trig and English vocab tests by the way. I didn't really want to include that, because this entry seems very happy, but I don't care too much anymore. I have a four day weekend, and I can always catch up on grades later. Plus I have an Improv Show on Wednesday that I'm really excited about. I hope this weekend will be terrific.

cya.

-george

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home