Saturday, December 25, 2004

I don't remember the last time I had a wonderful Christmas. Today was wonderful.

We went to eat, Dasha and I and my mom (and my sister too). My mom loves my Dasha ever so. We saw a movie afterwards. It didn't matter what it was. It was just a nice... a nice engagement.

She tapped on the glass once more when it turned dark. We rode scooters around my neighborhood and laughed like the two lovebirds we are. We went to the gazebo where we first held each other. It was magical.

And then we cuddled in bed and watched another movie. And afterwards I looked at that tree she gave me and hugged her as tight as I could for eternity and kissed her and told her I loved her. And I meant it with my life. Tears were coming down my face, unexplained, but I'm sure I felt the Holy Spirit inside me, making me happy as all fucking hell.

We both prayed for each other last night. I'm positive this is why we're both so happy.


Edit: I am going to be somebody for her and everyone I love. Fuck being normal. I want to be magical and radiant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home