Monday, December 20, 2004

Today Blaise, Steve (cocky), and I went to Berkeley. I did not really want to go as I feel Steve is most of the time a cocky ass hole, but Dasha and Blaise convinced me otherwise. When we were in the record store, I had to take a terrific piss, so I ran the hell out of there into a place called "Cody's Books" in order to use their restrooms. Their door had a big sign that said "bathroom for customers only", so I grabbed a copy of "welcome to the monkey house" by kurt vonnegut and took it into the bathroom, only to have it drenched in urine later on. I felt bad hurting my dear friend Kurt in that way, but I'm sure he'd understand if we ever met.

This morning was heaven as I was with an angel that I am most in love with named Dasha. She has good hair and pretty teeth. She also has this terrific pair of eyes on her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home