Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Life is unexplainable but I think if we explain it in a way we can understand then it can be very enjoyable. Life is a series of events leading to kissing many people you are attracted to and then trying to pick one out out of all of them to have children with and sometimes you can have children with more than one person and sometimes because we are strange animals, we like to mate with our own gender, and in that case we don't have children at all.

We go through school and work and old age and then we get upset that we didn't do much with our lives but there isn't really much to do! We're all waiting until death and until then we are all working on being as happy as possible. One thing that I always liked about my friend Dasha: She was so against the pain that went with childbirth that she was considering adoption. This statement epitomizes the female stance on labor: it is terrible.

Men are big ape like things that love to go around sticking their pencils in other people's pencil sharpeners. I am an example. Shakespeare is also an example, but I differ from him in the way that I do not let other men do that to me. I wondered if he wrote all his plays while doing something sexual!

"Somewhere over the rainbow, there's another rainbow"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home