Wednesday, September 20, 2006

i've asked every person in the world what they want and they said
"to find someone to look me in the eyes and tell me i'm beautiful".

what a ridiculous thing to say, i would reply, but everyone would keep saying it and i suppose over time i started to believe it. until one day, snow white visited me at my door and said
"where's your cereal? i want some!"
and she would go munch munch munch in the afternoon and i would really like her being around but she would get so IRRITATING after a while, drinking all my goddamn milk!!

but i do think she complemented me quite sweetly, and when she died, well, doc and dopey and bashful all came over and started to weep, but football was on and as men we started tackling each other like dummies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home