Sunday, September 17, 2006

so carl sat down and wrote about the type of girl he would most desire, and how he would mold himself into the type of person that she would want

this is what he wrote before i got there:

"i want her to be skinny, not too skinny, but i mean slender, and i want her to be a little shorter than me, so i can just hold her against me without using much force, and kiss the living hell out of her."

i knocked on his apartment door a few hours later and this is what he had written in the meantime:

"smart,funny,beautiful,bigeyes,funny, - "

--------------
skipping all that carl said to me this
"man, i don't know what i fucking want in a girl. i always write the skinny part, cause i really like that part, ever since that fling in alaska i really fucking liked holding a girl smaller than me, it's not even a big thing, but jesus, whenever i start writing about characteristics of a person i seem to be spitting out nothing but cliches"

i replied,
"well, maybe the things you desire are general amiable traits that everyone would like in a person. that's not so bad."

c "you know me better than anyone, why are you telling me this"

me "i'm drunk. and i have a headache. and i don't know how to fucking use you in a story or anything, and all you are is a replica of myself that has some wacky off the wall traits, but essentially you are me and i think it would be nice if the both of us could figure out this fucking life together"

c "give me dimension. give me life!"

me "head hurts. football on tv today. god is this room humid or what"

c "lemme get you a beer or something"

-------------------------------------------
this is how men (boys) talk. we talk about everything and we talk about nothing, and it never really drives us to tears. women are the ones that drive us to tears. we can talk about nothing with a woman and absolutely cry our eyes out. there's something about you crazy broads that drives us (me) crazy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home