Friday, December 15, 2006

i just got back from my attorney's office, mr. kevin taguchi, and i must say, i am represented by one hell of a fucking man. when i walked into his office i assumed he would be a 5'6 fidgety looking guy with a bad haircut and glasses, but the person that appeared was a 6'2 half-white lumberjack with a handshake that could crush any foe that got in his way.

thinking about the illustrious meatballhead and how she might react if i suddenly turned into a steely(i love how steely is an actual word) hunk like taguchi, i am reminded that though my handshake is not quite as firm as his, my floppy hair more than makes up for it

date with dasha on monday to get pho, goddamn i am excited about those noodles.

i'm just trying to write about everything i can think of
- my cold is getting a lot better -

laura called me last night and we talked for a couple hours and i kept saying that she just needs to graduate high school and that all of her problems were so high school and she sort of laughed at me saying i was just a 19 year old giving her all this hilarious advice when i've only been gone for 2 years but let me tell you something, i don't have to wake up before 7 any day of the week, EVER, and it makes me pretty fucking happy. well that has nothing to do with anything, but it's still true. this persona i'm using to write this entry has been overplayed by the holden caulfields of the world but i'm okay with it, i like talking like this, i talk like this all the time. anyway, so i told her she'd be fine and that she's stuck and it's stupid to tell someone that because they can't really understand what you're trying to say until they experience it themselves

so i decided,

that when she came we would just have a fantastic week and that i'd introduce her to my friends that we'd all have a few drinks and see the lips together and that would probably be enough for her to get her head on straight. sometimes you just need a taste of something different, and today i got a tuna sandwich and maybe that will open up new pathways in life, maybe it will make me stronger and more lumberjacky than ever, give me more charm, put some pep in my step, all of that

i can't wait for new years

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home