Thursday, December 06, 2007

We laid around smoking joints;
I had hung up a new string of Christmas lights, green,
admiring the synergy with blue proudly
the aquarian double helix clawing its way at my door.

i passed the time by watching movies, trees lodge, interview, the big lebowski, week end, 187, animal factory, and ratatouille. i've pronounced the last one as "rat-a-teel" several times to several confidants

I choose not to open my shades when I'm home because I am the type to separate home and weather. Call me old fashioned, but a man knows how to separate his soups

MAN
separate emotion from CAKE!

WOMAN
never!

it's warm in here
i stopped wanting her in my bed, her specifically, laughed about it and looked forward to cupping her hand and not touching her more than that, watching motel and talking the way we always have, like two wandering starlets that dropped from the sky so many nights ago. how did i find you? i remember it was romantic, wasn't it sweety00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001
[i think that's binary for a big mass of hair when
you're young
and a vertigo-inducing telly tutton, a paranoia agent
a
tummy massage?]

I don't think I've become idiotic through all the marijuana use, but I do feel sad when it's 9am and I'm looking at photos that shouldn't mean anything to me at all. What is with humans anyway?
We're the only fucking people in the world that carry around things that make us sad. Pick up some fucking legos or a bottle cap like a normal dolphin


She kept driving that night
listening to old
songs
and feeling
old
the cigarettes ran out and she had to pull
in







THE ALTERNATIVE CONTRACEPTION METHOD-

the pull-in method


it WORKS! (works you like a fucking con)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home