Wednesday, May 06, 2009

california day one (i know i told some of you i'd document my progress in montreal with the writing, but to be honest, that was an absolute failure. i jailed myself)


my parents seem so stressed out, saying stuff like "you gotta come home NEXT summer to help us out with the restaurant!!!"

it was really annoying when i was a kid, and though i'm sort of feeling grumpy right now, this is the truth of the situation my family is in. we're all broke and it didn't seem that way while i was in canada.
then again, i was also a drugged up lunatic trying to abandon all thoughts of my past self.

maybe i'm just tired from not sleeping enough. i feel pretty grumpy. this writing is choppy and my mom has been talking to me for the past five minutes while i've been writing this so i pretty much can't focus. but i'll update often... with adventures and ideas that have been expanded on. it seems as though im going to be working a lot this summer (tired of saying bullshit like bux money and kewl projex,... have i really been this disillusioned as to not concentrate on more accurate wordplay? here is the truth:
stoned out of my mind again and thinking about only hanging out with minorities)


what am i saying




i'm home. i miss you guys. let's hang out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home