Monday, April 23, 2007

From:"teresa B."
To:george h
Subject: for your blog
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 19:19:14 -0500

i'm settling this once and for all

WHY I WILL NOT DATE AN AZN GURL EXACTLY LIKE ME

so my mom came in my room just now with a bowl of bananas {peeled and
chopped up in that diagonal way which makes them more fun to eat} and
besides asking me what i wanted for dinner [chicken nuggets shaped like
dinosaurs, please] she says "Did you see that pretty girl who moved in
across the street?" now i have two objections to this

1``~`~` anyone who my parents would suggest is, by default, going to
be bad
for my heart. also, the girl is a twenty-seven year old azn sensation,
straight from Japan. i think she was in a couple action movies. anyway,
she's seven feet tall and i saw her watering the grass in a bodysuit.

2### in love with T already. (yes, maybe this is beside the point. BUT
I
ADORE THE WAY HER PALE PALE SKIN SANDPAPERS MY CALIFORNIABODY LIKE THE
INSIDE OF AN IGLOO))

I just don't need all these sushi reminders. i've done my best to
americanize myself:

-i didn't get one of those long on the sides short on top beijing
haircuts
-no jean jacket
-no character tattoo
-sideburns
-instead of neon hitops, my adidas sneakers have a hispanic flavour
(very
american - appropriate other cultures to create a patchwork style all
my
own)
-i buy guess jeans and tops from American eagle
-i am only moderately good at chopstix

if anyone's smelling like wontons in the morning, it's gonna be me,
babe. i
like my women to smell of fruit and freshly baked bread. and i don't
need
anyone asking me to enter the doubles ddr tournament with them. my
trophy
room is fucking stuffed.

(the action figure just waved at me. i think she's going to let me try
on
her championship belt. L8TER!)

attachment:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home