Tuesday, April 24, 2007

i really just want to go to montreal all of a sudden. (how can i fucking save a person when all it seemingly takes to forget me is two weeks. i should just think about saving myself. it's not like anybody is desperately trying to save ME and MY future. well -

besides michael tauscher.

i don't even know WHY he thought it would've been so important for me to move to quebec with him, but i'm DAMN glad he did. i'm damn fucking glad. because at least i have other things to daydream about when i'm sour)

[{i also wanted to let you know that i was SO upset this morning i crossed out the phrase "my tummy is sour" and replaced it with "my stomach is curling" so maybe now my writing will all turn into phrases like those and all my dreams will turn into garbage pails}]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home