Tuesday, May 15, 2007

kinetic energy;
spontaneous energy;
did you sleep with him?
no
oh.
*pause*

... awkwardness
paranoia?
denial
schizophrenia
nostalgia
human error
opporunity?
lost cause
wait

that shouldn't be the ending, right? where do i go from here . . .






complacency?
contentedness?
happiness?
bliss?

for guys who are a lot more sad than we let on (im a lot less sad; writing is therapeutic (i really forgot how to spell that, and had to even LOOK it up for god's sake! HOW can i be SERIOUS right now??0__o __++)@

roseee
bloooooosoom
boosom
rostanafarioum?
fornicationarium aquarium daisyarium?
rockquarium, shalalium

here comes the tragic part;
what on earth am i doing writing all this in 5 in the morning? why can't i just fall asleep already.
my bed is so cold and lonely sometimes. i miss teresa in my bed. i miss anyone in my bed really. jesus, i felt sad for a second saying that. i miss the way she smelled a flower every opportunity she got, the way she would laugh when i rolled down the hill, when i flail my arms, when she would wrap her arms around my stomach and squeeze the hell outta me for no reason

this person doesn't exist!

i miss my angel;
ive decided she flies from person to person until she gets tired of them and is teasing me until i finally catch her

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home