Thursday, May 10, 2007

transcendence and the exact specifications of the perfect woman;

i would formally like to say that most of what i say on this journal isn't actually what I'M thinking per se, but rather, what a filtered characterized storybook version of me would be thinking if i wore my heart on my sleeve regarding every single situation. of course, i actually DO do that, but a lot of how i'm actually feeling might be excruciatingly WORSE than described here, or tremendously better and more joyful. because well, i write more so when i'm troubled compared to when i'm happy.

this is the main distinction between an online journal and a real life (MOLESKINE!!!) journal. we are all actors in a play, remember??

TERESA
I haven't called you for a while, and you haven't called me back! What kind of soon-to-be relationship IS this??

GEORGE
Huh? Yes I'd like a Shirley Temple, that'd be fine.

TERESA
WHAT? What are you talking about? Shirley Temple?! That's atrocious! What are you, twelve years old? God, I'm so sick of you!

GEORGE
Stop being so condescending about it, willya? You're hurtin' my spirit to be honest. Where's that Shirley Temple? Roy Rogers then? Cherry limeade?

TERESA
Get your own damn cherry limeade! Stop accusing me of all these things when you're two thousand miles away and I haven't said a damn word! You're crazy! You're in your own head! I'm in love with someone else and I'll never admit it!

GEORGE
Me too!! (But I'm "in love" with EVERYONE???)

TERESA
Oh shutup, you have a crush on everyone.

GEORGE
Not dom.

TERESA
ESPECIALLY dom, probably. You fucking faggots.

GEORGE
When did you start using that word so liberally? Is that how they talk up there?

TERESA
I don't know. *thinks for a moment* I guess it IS awful that I say that, I'm sorry, are you offended, you little homosexual you?

GEORGE
WHAT??

TERESA
Oh I'm just kidding, pussycat! Take me, take me with you! *embraces him*

GEORGE
*embraces BACK!* i can't now, i will soon, i need to save up some money and i know you hate how i'm doing it but it's the easiest fastest way

TERESA
*thinks but doesn't really know what he's talking about so she just moves on*
So I saw my parents today

GEORGE
mhmm (thinks about how boring his days have been, and is desperately thinking of things to say but when your days are so boring and lonesome what else can you really say besides the same things that have made her laugh over and over, hoping they'll work to stretch out whatever hope there might be left for- [over-dramatization, but remember that whole writer thing? and what's so bad about being lonesome, i feel like it's normal every so often, and that anyone who says they're never lonesome is a big phony or a personal hero of mine {note: i would like summer to come and for my head to clear up so beautiful girls can be walking around outside and i'll be sitting with a tom collins in one hand and a rack of allergy-ridden hay-fever ribs and i'll shout out, "i love you, i love you, i love you! you're the most beautiful girl in the world!" and i'll kiss them ~~ Oh billoyan, i'm sorry for taking your words but they're so beautiful ~~ } ] PUSSENKATZEN SIESTA!! )[incomplete parenthetical ideas. . . ? !) )

*more on this later, i'm going out to get some juice*
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home