Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I never used to think that school was so boring, but now that Winter break is over and I have all this homework and shit! It really is. My photos are getting scratches on them and print quality is awful all over the place, and I don't know why I'm worrying about PHOTO class right now, since it should be the least of my worries in the long run. I wore nice clothes yesterday after shopping for clothes Monday night. I spilled some spaghetti sauce on the sweater and proceeded to clean it but Dasha got mad at me. I don't blame her. I'm a slob. Skeletons I hate, however.

Well, fuck! I wasted a good couple of hours. I'm going to read The Sun Also Rises. If you haven't read it yet, you should. Hemingway should be read all over the place. I am occupying my time with movies I haven't seen yet but have been highly recommended to me. Mostly Stanley Kubrick and movies made before 1990 to tell you the truth. I miss when stars were younger. Al Pacino just doesn't have the same SEX APPEAL anymore.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh.

7:23 AM  
Blogger Ilya said...

I didn't really like Sun Also Rises, though I read it hastily and in school. I really enjoyed The Old Man and the Sea, though, at least until I was told about the Christ symbolism. I was assigned to read it during Freshman year and read the whole thing in one night. I was like the only kid in the class who actually liked it; ask anyone else from that class today and they'll swear by it being a horrible and boring book.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home