Tuesday, February 15, 2005

i dont wanna look like anyone else.
i dont wanna dress like anyone else.
i dont want their haircuts.
i dont want their tastes in music.
i dont want their tastes in books.
i want to be kurt vonnegut the human and not the idol.
i want to think about life and help kids who think too much.
i think too much.
i want to completely eliminate valentines day and make sure everyone just loves each other equally all the other days. true love, not asshole love.
*
i wrote kurt vonnegut a letter asking him to help me with my life. i asked him how i should be feeling as an eighteen year old hoping to become a writer. hoping to become a human recognized by other humans. hopefully he treats me as a fellow person instead of a fan.
ive been debating a pen name. i dont like my real one.

here's to my future writing career. i hope it will be tasteful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home