Monday, January 17, 2005

ive been having late night conversations with my former self and it's scaring the hell out of me. just now though, just a few minutes, maybe an hour ago, i was with dasha and we were laughing like hell, imitating the world. calvinn, my former best friend when i was very very young young enough that my eyes still twinkled with the light of my dreams when i laughed at everything innocent came to visit with his mom and conrad, who i think is now his stepfather. we all smiled, and i couldnt stop laughing like a moron when he said his friend body slammed his pe teacher.

all im trying to say really is that im playing sonata in c major and im going to have it finished by the time im 18. that and some drum solos to go along with thelonious monk. only because i want to feel like ive accomplished something by the time im old. old!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home