Sunday, January 23, 2005

One of my favorite restaurants, Pho World, closed down today. Blaise told me when I stopped into Starbucks to get some coffee for my mom and my uncle. I was so depressed that I drove there immediately I got off work and ordered some noodles. I also got one of the signs on the wall to take home. I know this must sound very boring, but it's all fucking interesting to me.

Anyway, my grandmother's first child, which she had with a man different than my deceased grandfather (who was my favorite relative growing up), is one annoying prude. I mean god, if Shakespeare knew her he'd tame that bitch instead of that old shrew of his. Even Thrith is nothing compared to this lady. The first thing this round-faced woman tells my grandmother in Chinese when I go in to say hello is that my hair is too curly and too fucking long, as if I didn't know already. Well fuck that. The worst part was that she either thought I couldn't understand her, or that she was treating me like a five year old kid. I was pissed as hell and stayed quiet and she said something like "Ohh... you're probably saying to yourself, I hate Chinese... ugh...". What a moron. I was so tempted to say that her fucking head was too fat and that she should stop judging my goddamn hair when her daughter is sitting in the living room rotting away watching tv and cutting herself on weekends (which is all true). She also forces her daughter to play the piano when she hates it and makes her cut herself at nights because she feels unloved.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ilya said...

Aww, Pho World closed down?? Why? What happened?

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home