Friday, July 13, 2007

John: You're terrible at calling people back.
Me: I always have been. I'm always just reminded of it when I'm back here. I liked it better when I was only expecting calls from three people.
John: You're going to regret it at the end of this.
Me: I won't. I'm starting Saturday, I had a lot of errands to run. I've changed, you know.
John: You change all the time but it doesn't mean you're ever going to start calling people back. I'm terrible at it myself, but at least I started introducing people.
Me: No you didn't.
John: Okay, but you should at least try. It's a filthy habit.
Me: JUST LET ME BE ME FOR NOW! I HAVE A LOT TO THINK ABOUT BEFORE I LEAVE GODDAMN IT! ISN'T THAT FAIR FOR FUCK'S SAKE! (angrily walks off)
John: God, I used to be so moody.

BLACKOUT

1 Comments:

Blogger pyk said...

I look forward to meeting John.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home