Friday, January 04, 2008

things people have told me (with NAMES!)

DASHA
be more subtle
- from the queen of conspicuous

TERESA
nobody makes me want to do art like you
- from the queen of the unadorned

TAUSCHER
you're too nice
- from the peasant family i associate myself with

KING EDWARD IV
you don't exist
-from the nonexistent chronicles of narnia

MOM
clean your room brush your teeth did you WASH YOUR HANDS my GOD you DIDNT
- from the queen of love and complacency

DOM
you should smoke heroin
-from my best friend

MAUREEN
here's a delicious steak!
- from one of my favorite people

ELLERY
STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW TERRIBLE YOUR LIFE IS TAKE A LOOK AT ME BUDDY
-- from the one person i like talking to because it always puts my problems in perspective. god bless you hercules


LION
be brave

i know buddy, i know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home