Friday, January 04, 2008

what really happened:
i called teresa really upset asking her if she thought i was still a decent human being, and she said it made sense. it's not like we were a couple by then anyway, she said.

she trusted me though, which is something i didnt think about when i told her. i did realize i was potentially making her hate me, but god
what fools these mortals be {ASSHOLE!}

one thing she said to me which surprised me:
you're not sexually driven, that's what i thought, you treated me so nicely without being pressured about it, i loved that about you i tell him how great it was all the time to not be pressured like that.
and now you're just like everybody else.

to be sexually driven and to have a sexual drive are two different things. to have one is to be a monster to have the other, well,
im just glad i didnt turn into a goddamn eunuch. at least i have that going for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home