Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I remember there was a time in my life where I would just sit in my room all night hoping for someone to come along and rescue me from the dreary, bleak existance that was myself. Then nine months ago, somebody did. Somebody who I looked at in the halls and purposely walked by over and over and over just to see her smile. She saved me. She introduced me to new things and new loves. Without her I don't think I ever could have met the beatniks or learned to love music all over again. With every story I write, I'm writing for her.

She's the angel that made me stop crying, and start cleaning myself up. Thank you, thank you, thank you. God. Thank you.

I promise everything is well!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

! :) !

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

howwwwww sweeeeeeeetttttt...i love dasha 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home