Saturday, January 12, 2008

what I saw:

"I believe that pot smoking is just another symptom of Liberalism. Once someone goes out of his or her way to accept the immoral and unholy as the norm, they just open the door to drug abuse and criminal activity. Anyone who is smoking that stuff might as well have a loaded gun in their mouth; it is just as dangerous.

Jesus, come quick! America is killing itself." by Mrs. T.D. Gaines-Crockett


----------------------------------


I've decided to have a loaded gun in my mouth all the time as my new habit. We'll see how well I can do in class THEN

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I no ur guna die but...
"Marijuana prohibition has done far more harm to far more people than marijuana ever could." William F. Buckley, Jr.

hav u lookd at his face?

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home